Monday, August 15, 2011

Zzzz...

With all of these sleeping posts, you'd think that I had a little one who loved to sleep.  In fact, however, since putting her down at night is not exactly an easy feat, I get an extra bit of joy seeing her sleeping peacefully.  And, who am I kidding, a few minutes to myself after a long day isn't half bad, either.


I love how Morgan makes sure to put her baby to bed each night before she crawls in (or rather, I put her down).


This night was particularly comical as she insited on bringing Daisy into bed as well as a little stuffed polar bear in addition to her usual baby.  Have you ever heard a 19 month old say Daisy? Adorable.

Morgan was particularly lucky to have her Nana sitting next to her during a nap on the go.  Nana held her head secure so she could sleep without bobbing all over the place.
The reality though, of all of these sweet sleeping pictures is that even though her nights always start out in her crib, they usually end up on my side of the bed!



Morgan loves sleeping in with her dadda!

Time to rise and shine you two!


Doesn't seeing these pictures make you want a pair of super comfy jammies??

Who could resist snuggling up next to the purple princess for a few hours each morning before waking to the reality of another long day ahead....even if she only allows me 6" of space on the very edge of the bed??  I lied on my side for 5 straight weeks of bedrest for you, Morgy, I will lie on my side to sleep next to you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment